Free Bee Clip Art

Hi Friends,

I have a sweet little bee to share with you today: A free bee!

Get it?

Lame, I know, but I couldn't resist:)

This little guy comes in colour and black and white.  You can download him below (without the logo, of course).
Free Bee Clip Art! Come and get it at GradeONEderfulDesigns.com


DOWNLOAD: Bee Clip Art


Please remember that all freebies are for personal or classroom use only. If you want to share it with a friend, please send them here.

Before you go, be sure to check out today's post on Grade ONEderful, my teaching blog. I've shared a June poem by Sarah Wilson and it also includes the bee graphic.

Happy June!


PS  One last thing. I accidentally deleted my IG account (don't ask) so I'm starting again from scratch. I would LOVE it if you'd consider following me.


0 comments