Clip Art Hearts with Emoji Faces

Inside: New clip art hearts in my TPT store.

Hi Friends,

I just finished making a set of Valentine hearts with different emoji faces.

I think these heart faces are seriously fun and could be used in so many ways. Just off the top of my head I'm thinking for bulletin boards, DIY Valentine Day cards, for graphing, for game tokens or game cards. They could be used to decorate worksheets.

They're also perfect if you're doing a lesson around emotions and feelings. You can do this anytime of the year, of course, and one of the best books to use (at least it's my favourite!) is Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch.  If you haven't heard of the book before be sure to click over and read all about it on Grade Onederful (I have lots of book extension ideas, too!)

And lastly, STICKERS!!! I love stickers and when I was teaching I would hand them out willy-nilly ALL-THE-TIME. Because stickers just make the world a happier place.

Clip Art Hearts with Emoji Faces. These hearts are 8 inches wide and can be used in a TON of different ways. The images are clear, crisp and oh so cute!

Clip Art Hearts with Emoji Faces. These hearts are 8 inches wide and can be used in a TON of different ways. The images are clear, crisp and oh so cute!

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. The best part is these hearts are very big, as in 8 inches wide, so go ahead and use them to your heart's desire.

VIEW EMOJI HEARTS CLIP ART ON TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS


0 comments