Free School Bus Coloring Page and New Clip Art

Inside: A free school bus coloring page plus a set of brand new rainbow school bus clip art.

It's been awhile since I last posted here, but I want to share a school bus coloring page I just made. It's not back-to-school time in my part of the world, but I know that it's approaching for some teachers!

This bus is part of a new set of clip art I made which includes a rainbow assortment of buses and the option of cute little faces or not.

My clip art images are REALLY big so you can use them in lots of different ways, which is always super handy.


FREE school bus coloring page!


Here's a picture of some of my school buses. They also come in black and white and they're currently for sale on TPT for $2.50.

Rainbow school bus clipart set

Check out the school buses:

SCHOOL BUS CLIP ART  at Teachers Pay Teachers

And if you're in the mood for some school bus labels I just made some of those, too!

School Bus Labels at Teachers Pay Teachers


Thank you for stopping by and happy coloring!

PS: If you want to know when future freebies and new clip art sets are available, be sure to sign up for my newsletter (it's at the top of the sidebar).

Please pin me 😁
Free school bus colouring page for your kids

0 comments